SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

What Prem rules have we broken?
The rules they will make up if the appeal doesn't go our way to suit there agenda
Some people on here have explained the UEFA ffp regarding 3 years worth of accounts but not seen anyone explaining premier league ffp

Love the fact rags want the 17/18 title awarded to them and alomg with scousers want all other trophies taken off us.

The team(s) we bulit in that period and players bought would still have happened even if the allegeded sauce of etihads sponsorship was what they said and declared.

The premier league did not have FFP rules in that period that were the same as uefas either so has fuck all to do with them as we would have met the thresholds so our results or titles are not in question.

Khaldoon better be calling lawyers now and prepare for CAS. He said no more pinches, well what we have now is not a pinch , Uefa shot a us from close range with a shotgun and threw a grenade on us as well.

I posted it seconds after it was on the news. I started this thread so I was here before you I think? No?

I wasn’t aware this was common knowledge when o posted it ;)
@Ted_Bovis My point was that the Independent article was written by Miguel Delaney, who has a little history for attacking City.

No point against you whatsoever and sorry if I gave that impression.

The rules they will make up if the appeal doesn't go our way to suit there agenda
Some people on here have explained the UEFA ffp regarding 3 years worth of accounts but not seen anyone explaining premier league ffp

Premier league rules are you cannot have losses of more than £105 million from season 2013-16 and your wage bill must be a certain level linked to income from commercial projects

Premier league rules are you cannot have losses of more than £105 million from season 2013-16 and your wage bill must be a certain level linked to income from commercial projects
So where do we stand with the losses over that period?
Or will the premier league look at the wage bill as it has to be less because we over inflated our income ?

If they accept the ‘evidence’ then they have no choice. We will be lucky not to have at least one title removed.

If they accept the ‘evidence’ then they have no choice. We will be lucky not to have at least one title removed.
They do that City should allow flags and banners into ever televised game at the Etihad telling them to fuck off, try stopping that been shown on tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.