St Leger Tipster Day 1

leighton said:
Jamie Spencer what a man gets me off to a great start. There seems to be a lot of money on the other 2 I have done Alanza and Sense Of Purpose I hope thats a good thing and not a bad thing.

Might have a look at Spin each way in the 3.00 think if it front runs like it did last time out and they give it too much of a lead it might be hard to pull it back in. Think Sense Of Purpose will win the race but Spin will be one to look out for in this.

I'd expect SOP to be up there with the pace aswell so they may take eachother on which wont be that good. However if they get an easy lead they might be hard to peg back.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:58 pm --<br /><br />What a ride from Murtagh. Only 2nd to Spencer imo.

Picked the wrong AP horse leighton, that would have been a cracking bet up.

Unlucky mate.

Perennial has just saved me. Looks a very good horse and at 12/1 bit of a surprise.

I'll put the table up later on tonight, if you cant get your selections up because your busy just pm me with them and i'll put them up for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.