Stadium Expansion

Great stuff from the club - Moving forwards.

If i have to move to level three in a cheap seat so that the club can increase corporate revenue then thats fine by me.

Our new owners have provided the funds for me to see city at Wembley, to see us win the Premier League and at last have something to be proud of - things i thought i would NEVER see.

If my contribution is to move up a level, then i'm in Mr Mansour!!

I have screen grabbed all the questions. If I get time I will post them tonight. If not, tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, completed the survey.

-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm --

As somebody has already pointed out. The North and South Stands need to be expanded forst before the Collar site and Etihad Campus can be started.

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueparrot said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
We have already become everything we once used to attack the scum with

Tourist fans, Brand new out of town supporters etc

If we increase the stadium we will not sell out every week, Tickets will go up in price, The mad scramble for cheap tickets will mean everyone relocates and the atmosphere will be even worse week in week out.

We need to stay as we are for several years and build a solid foundation.

Middlesborough blue I presume you are now living in Middlesborough, I myself now live in Scotland, my children are both Scottish born and support City. I suspect without the new owners and success they may not have done.
When they are old enough to come down for games on their own will they be treated as Tourist out of towners you don't want, or should we expand and welcome a new generation of fans and not judge them on accent.

Personally I think out of town support is the sign of a club becoming well known and big, Look at Leeds, Newcastle and the obvious clubs they all have a large out of town support (Who attend matches)

I just think what with our new found wealth and success we have lost the right to have a go at Liverpool, scum, Arsenal fans etc with taunts about supporting their local team. It would make us look a bit stupid. Especially with the flags you now see at city.

When it comes to expanding the stadium (Hopefully in years to come) By then we should have cemented our success with more trophies and the new breed of fans will develop further. Sadly with this we will basically be a modern day man united.

Tell you what - why dont we protest, get our owners out, move back to maine road and get Franny Lee in as Chairman - YESSSSSSSSSSS. Thats a fucking great idea - then it will be our club again. Can't wait to sign Jermaine Beckford as our marquee of the summer. And guess what it'll only be £20 per game - Fucking marvellous, can't wait for the derby v Stockport.

Whoever owns our club - its OUR club. It will change with the times - accept it.

jrb said:
I have screen grabbed all the questions. If I get time I will post them tonight. If not, tomorrow afternoon.

As somebody has already pointed out. The North and South Stands need to be expanded forst before the Collar site and Etihad Campus can be started.

Neither would impact on the collar site plans

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
monty silva said:
foreverablue18 said:
However, its pretty certain that these seats will be up in the third tiers with current 1st tier ST holders having to relocate - its fair to say its going to be controversial and there's gunna be one hell of a lot of unhappy blues!

Exactamundo :(
Why not just put the away fans up there like at Madrid, Munich, Newcastle....
We are about to become what we despise the rags for...not happy

We have already become everything we once used to attack the scum with

Tourist fans, Brand new out of town supporters etc

If we increase the stadium we will not sell out every week, Tickets will go up in price, The mad scramble for cheap tickets will mean everyone relocates and the atmosphere will be even worse week in week out.

We need to stay as we are for several years and build a solid foundation.
By the time we have completed such an expansion, we would be at that stage anyway.

GXCity said:
jrb said:

Neither would impact on the collar site plans

OK.

Who am I to argue? :-)

Question.

No, don't go there jrb. Just accept it as fact and move on.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 pm --<br /><br />
somapop said:
..of and none of that Emirates Cafe business (with the seating and TV's showing 'SKY SOCCER EPL'). Very Belle Vue dogs...and I told them that on the 'further comments' section of the survey.

Also....not Andy Gray, but the actor Brian Murphy from George and Mildred:

pitch_2.jpg

george.gif

Where was that taken from Somapop?

Thanks.

In the living room of his suburban 1970's/1980's set semi detached home...did you mean George or the screen shot?! That was posted on here a few pages back...not to be found on the paupers route through that survey!

I think they can get those north/south stand 3rd tier seats in really quite easily - but there won't be many rows mid way across (block 335) and more importantly, I can't see any space for a concourse behind them - so at half time they will have to filter across into the existing narrow 3rd tier concourses - gonna get a bit jammed up there methinks...

Guessing, like most of us.

As others have intimated and the survey may suggest, the current level 2 could end up being a club level(Arsenal-esc), with the 3rd tiers at each end of the ground housing the displaced from level 2, at a discounted price/season ticket. :-( (not me, but my Mrs and Daughter)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.