Stadium Tour - Safe standing seats pic... and Pickford's bottle.

More to the point didn't the op lift it.

Would be a market on eBay or such like for it, the world's that sad.

Telling the story for a 'friend' (ahem).......

On the stadium tour a few years back they were allowing kids to have photos with the 93:20 match ball. All the kids had to carefully don white cotton gloves and not touch the ball itself.

When walking out of the trophy room following the tour guide he had left the cabinet unlocked and a stray ungloved finger might have reached through the slightly open door to touch that ball.......

are the seats getting replaced like for like or is that massive aisle staying in place with a reduced capacity.
they are always empty anyway, so it will stop the insults if they take them out.

Telling the story for a 'friend' (ahem).......

On the stadium tour a few years back they were allowing kids to have photos with the 93:20 match ball. All the kids had to carefully don white cotton gloves and not touch the ball itself.

When walking out of the trophy room following the tour guide he had left the cabinet unlocked and a stray ungloved finger might have reached through the slightly open door to touch that ball.......
are the seats getting replaced like for like or is that massive aisle staying in place with a reduced capacity.
Yes the wide yellow rows are just where the different areas of the walkways are when seats are moved to accommodate the different amount of seats for away fans .

Those aisles are for when they have concerts, more people can come and go because of the width. They put seats in but you end up with less space for your feet as they are twice as many steps in those sections.

Just a quick question folks. Do Season card/digital watsits holders still get a discount please. I’ve got a friend over from Canada, a big City supporter before she emigrated and still gets up at all hours to watch us on TV, who wants me to take her on the tour tomorrow. Thanks, our website says there’s a FAQ bit but, on my iPhone, I can’t find it, it just takes me all over the place. Any hope of ever getting a good website?!

Thank goodness laptop comes back today because I’m just ready to throw all technology into the Irwell. ;-)

Just a quick question folks. Do Season card/digital watsits holders still get a discount please. I’ve got a friend over from Canada, a big City supporter before she emigrated and still gets up at all hours to watch us on TV, who wants me to take her on the tour tomorrow. Thanks, our website says there’s a FAQ bit but, on my iPhone, I can’t find it, it just takes me all over the place. Any hope of ever getting a good website?!

Thank goodness laptop comes back today because I’m just ready to throw all technology into the Irwell. ;-)
I’m pretty sure season ticket holders get at least 10% discount on tours. Not sure about Citizens card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.