Stan Collymore

He's on a different planet to Terry. Terry was very good but needed to sit deep as he couldn't run. Vvd can play in any style as he has the lot.

Hey hey dont be stingy let someone else smoke that pipe.

Hey hey dont be stingy let someone else smoke that pipe.

So he's not miles quicker than Terry and couldn't play in a team with a defensive highline? What parts of what I said ardnar true? Vinnie in his prime was better than Terry too because he could do all the things Terry could but was much quicker.

So he's not miles quicker than Terry and couldn't play in a team with a defensive highline? What parts of what I said ardnar true? Vinnie in his prime was better than Terry too because he could do all the things Terry could but was much quicker.

I think maybe he means that while you're original claim that Van Dijk is more versatile is true, it doesn't make him a better defender than Terry, in this poster's mind.

There’s no denying from me that Van Dijk is the best CB in the world. He’s transformed Liverpool’s defence. If they lost him, they would be in big trouble.

Just because he’s transformed the red dippers' defence, it doesn’t mean that he’s the best in the world; merely that he is superior to what was in place before he arrived.

To say he’s the best in the world is a hell of a claim, IMHO.

Just because he’s transformed the red dippers' defence, it doesn’t mean that he’s the best in the world; merely that he is superior to what was in place before he arrived.

To say he’s the best in the world is a hell of a claim, IMHO.

He’s certainly up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.