Stan Collymore

Leave him be.

He has 3 main problems in his life:

1. Supporting Villa.
2. His complete inability to converse with people who have a different point of view - he tries to shout them down or simply cuts them off.
3. He is still breathing.

Man who is against racism makes a racial remark toward Mansour. He's the perfect person for talksport.

Horrible person and I won't be mourning him when he finally leaves this world.

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 2m2 minutes ago
Villa fans , if they start giving it remind them of life before the crooked Thai and the man with two wives.

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 7m7 minutes ago
Spoken like a true chav @Hespy_MCFC . #ManchesterLicksYourArseSheikhMansour

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 1m1 minute ago
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
@KingPabZab your prolife! Not arse licking much are we?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f609.png

CZ_GYCOW0AA873z.jpg

Hope someone from city is reading this BAN HIM never want to see him allowed near our ground again..

What's a prolife? Nothing like a spelling error when you're trying to put someone down.

He and Talksport slate us already (apparently - I don't listen these days), so we are hardly losing an ally.

If I thought it would do any good I'd agree. However, I think it would be counter-productive at this stage in our development. Mansour on the other hand might think otherwise. The time we have ever gone for the media with a raging hard on was when they had a pop at him and lied about him giving £50k watches to the team as a gift. So the club might actually do something about it.

If I thought it would do any good I'd agree. However, I think it would be counter-productive at this stage in our development. Mansour on the other hand might think otherwise. The time we have ever gone for the media with a raging hard on was when they had a pop at him and lied about him giving £50k watches to the team as a gift. So the club might actually do something about it.
Does he have two wives? Could imagine City going after him if he hasn't.

Underachievers like him are a supreme irrelevance. Don't let him spoil a fine day to be a City fan. The wife beater should be more worried about Villa sinking faster than the Titanic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.