Stan Collymore

Yes he does Alia woman Mohammed bin Butti Al Hamed and Manal bit Mohammed Al Maktoum. Not sure which but one of them threw a City party and everything was light blue.
Not sure why a man having two wives is something to mention really? Fair enough for the crooked comment on Thaksin but why mention Mansour having two wives? Or maybe was more objected that he hasn't beaten either of them up?

am ok with it just banter from stan and ok it can be a bit low and close to the bone. but it means we must be doing something right and if beating a very poor villa team in the fa cup can get to him good luck with playing in the championship without the media hype of the premier league to have a bop at other clubs

Cockmore is a cnut who loves hearing his own voice and more so when shouting others down,in reality he's a no mark,and someone who I wouldn't piss on if on fire...

She's my favourite.

I think its her son that is rumoured to be taking over the ownership of City when he's older. It will be the Mansour equivalent of the 3 gnomes taking over from Uncle Malc, with him being in every way better than them, as his old man was than Glazer.

Not withstanding the fact that they are going to get bored any minute of course.

Does he have two wives? Could imagine City going after him if he hasn't.

Yes he does mate. Collymore has been very careful with what he's said. Which to me says he researched it before he posted it, and it's not as off the cuff as he would like people to think.

Not sure why a man having two wives is something to mention really? Fair enough for the crooked comment on Thaksin but why mention Mansour having two wives? Or maybe was more objected that he hasn't beaten either of them up?

Because the mentally challenged **** thinks that its funny. He's struggling if thats the best insult he can come up with, well he's struggling in general in reality.

There's only one way to affect these people, maybe even lose their livelihood. Bombard his employers with complaints

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.