Stan Collymore

Has that thick **** ever seen Silva play? says he doesn't dominate games, he dominated nearly every game he's ever played. he used to dictate games from the wing before moving more central

Doesnt even try to hide it anymore does he?
I'll wait til the end of the season and then get stuck right into the ****.

Absolute disgrace of a human being, but ended up next to him on the tube to Chelsea a few seasons ago and he is one big unit

Is he a rag? I know he's ex-dipper but he's always defending them. Would make sense considering he absolutely hates us.

He grew up as a Villa fan, AFAIK, but given how those in the media love to suck rag cock, it wouldn’t surprise me if collymoron has a soft spot for the scummy twats,

take comfort in the fact it must be killing him watching fab play so well for the mighty pep instead of sinking like a stone in the championship

He`s at it again......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-silva-special-player-shouldnt-11639151

Bsically saying.........David Silva is a very good player — a special player, in fact. But I’m struggling to buy into this notion he will be remembered as one of the Premier League`s all-time greats.
No surprise he managed to shoehorn the tired cliché "with the money they've spent" in an article about the merits of an individual player.

What an irrelevant tool.

David Silva honours cope del rey x1 premier league x2 fa cup x1 league cup x2_world cup x1 euro championship x2
Stan collymore honours err 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.