Standout Live Performances that hit you.

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported
Us.
Ok. There’s a load of music threads on the go. Why do we need another.

Well we probably don’t but going through some of them got me thinking of some performances that really got to me, down through the decades.

Different reasons for different ones.

This to me always stands out as a brilliant debut in England at a time when music could be pigeonholed into categories. He came along a burned brightly but briefly. Taken too soon.
He could have been brilliant.

Give yours and why it’s standout.

Ok. There’s a load of music threads on the go. Why do we need another.

Well we probably don’t but going through some of them got me thinking of some performances that really got to me, down through the decades.

Different reasons for different ones.

This to me always stands out as a brilliant debut in England at a time when music could be pigeonholed into categories. He came along a burned brightly but briefly. Taken too soon.
He could have been brilliant.

Give yours and why it’s standout.

Completely agree.

Buckley was a genius.

Been at Ally Pally tonight to see Foals - best band of their generation by some distance IMO. The latest album wasn’t their best but fuck me they’re incredible live. Providence is my all time favourite track by and band

Been at Ally Pally tonight to see Foals - best band of their generation by some distance IMO. The latest album wasn’t their best but fuck me they’re incredible live. Providence is my all time favourite track by and band
Good band.
Playing Trinity in Dublin next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.