Standout Live Performances that hit you.

I think I went to that gig.. was Mickey Dread the support act??

Remember getting the 192 from Stockport.. at the tender age of 15..
Can’t remember , I didn’t have a ticket so was busy trying to jib in , I know it was the best gig i’ve Been at, blew me away , raw power & energy ,Clash at their best.

Have been lucky to see most all the rock 'greats', since started gig going at 13 in 1973/4 with Queen at their (for me) peak.

But Prince on his Lovesexy Tour '88 blew all others away. Didn't think any gig could be bettered to me, but one did ....

Manchester Academy 2014, on the Hit & Run Tour, and again it was the man himself .... Prince.

Can’t remember , I didn’t have a ticket so was busy trying to jib in , I know it was the best gig i’ve Been at, blew me away , raw power & energy ,Clash at their best.
Did they do White Riot towards the end? I guess they always did back then.. I remember it being a good gig.. one of my first..

REM at Milton Keynes bowl. Michael Stipe is without doubt the best live vocalist I’ve ever seen.
James at GMEX was also memorable. The support act was a little known band called Radiohead.
Don’t know which night you went to but they were awful on first night and I believe Stipe apologised to the crowd for it next night.

Far from being best vocalist I’ve seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.