Stanley Cup

Didn’t think there were any hockey fans on the forum.

After spending quite a few years going to Pittsburgh for work I got quite into hockey and obviously now support (in the loosest sense of the word) the Penguins. Not our year this one but can’t complain with our recent record in the Stanley Cup, Sully has done pretty good for us.
I was in Detroit in the early 2000’s when they were winning Stanley cups and they were going crazy for it. I was always there over the summers though and that was off season but always kept an interest in it. The speed of it was always what impressed me, they move at such incredible pace but so controlled.

Not really had much chance to see much NHL but we chose to support golden knights purely based on the fact the Las Vegas is one of the places in America we visit reasonably regularly.

But while there is a hockey thread I’ll point out again that Manchester Storm are back, playing out of Altrincham. Well worth a visit if you like hockey, no where near NHL level but still the top level ( league wise ) this country has to offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.