Star Sixes - Sky Sports

Her nude pics agree.
5bb5e3dbf81bbacd701971181aae08f0.jpg

Went to the finals night in Manchester a few years ago, City had qualified I think were the current holders & being the finals was purely knockout at that stage.

Big crowd, 80% plus City fans, step forward Jeff Winter who sent 2 of our lads off in the first half to make it 6 v 4. Needless to say we lost.

Really killed the atmosphere, I'm not saying he should have reffed us differently (even though he did sending 2 off for what from memory was fuck all) but totally ruined the night for thousands ended up supporting David Oldfield & Leicester.

Went to the finals night in Manchester a few years ago, City had qualified I think were the current holders & being the finals was purely knockout at that stage.

Big crowd, 80% plus City fans, step forward Jeff Winter who sent 2 of our lads off in the first half to make it 6 v 4. Needless to say we lost.

Really killed the atmosphere, I'm not saying he should have reffed us differently (even though he did sending 2 off for what from memory was fuck all) but totally ruined the night for thousands ended up supporting David Oldfield & Leicester.
Jeff Winter making it all about him!

Shome Mishtake Shurley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.