Star Wars VII

Shame JJ Abrams got the role as director. Guarantees mediocrity.

Also unfortunate that they can't move past Luke and the original cast. Should have made a whole new story, not a sequel to Empire. The conflict between empire and republic was settled. Should have been set in the Old Republic.

I'll watch it just cuz Star Wars. But I'm not really looking forward to it.

Also unfortunate that they can't move past Luke and the original cast. Should have made a whole new story, not a sequel to Empire. The conflict between empire and republic was settled. Should have been set in the Old Republic.

One of the old cast members doesn't last long at all. ;)

Seems that the main characters are going to be Leia's kids, a storm trooper with a conscience, Han Solo and a Luke Skywalker who appears to have turned into the Obi Wan from Part IV.

Give it a chance man.

One of the old cast members doesn't last long at all. ;)

Seems that the main characters are going to be Leia's kids, a storm trooper with a conscience, Han Solo and a Luke Skywalker who appears to have turned into the Obi Wan from Part IV.
If you've seen spoilers don't spoil it for the rest of us, I can't wait for this I'll be going to midnight showing hopefully in IMAX for the one scene it's filmed in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.