Start the clear out in the medical room

Try looking at the whole season and seasons before that instead of picking one moment in time. The BBC report you refer to makes the point as it shows accumulated injuries up to that point of the season. This is more a reflection on things instead of waiting for the players to come back near the end of the season when the horse has bolted and saying "look no injuries"...How can you ignore all the regular non impact soft tissue injuries to key players ? please.
Maybe,just maybe its not all down to the medical team but the Manager and the players.Don`t forget how pissed off MP was when talking about Vinnie and playing for Belgium and fucking himself up.Just maybe the management aren`t giving ample time for a full recovery.

Try looking at the whole season and seasons before that instead of picking one moment in time. The BBC report you refer to makes the point as it shows accumulated injuries up to that point of the season. This is more a reflection on things instead of waiting for the players to come back near the end of the season when the horse has bolted and saying "look no injuries"...How can you ignore all the regular non impact soft tissue injuries to key players ? please.
Err that's my point. You are taking snapshot that was taken 6 weeks or so ago when we had a injury crisis. If you look at it now we only have 2 players out, and both those are impact injuries. I don't know what the stats are now injury wise, but I suspect that it wont look as bad as it did.

Maybe,just maybe its not all down to the medical team but the Manager and the players.Don`t forget how pissed off MP was when talking about Vinnie and playing for Belgium and fucking himself up.Just maybe the management aren`t giving ample time for a full recovery.
Agree that could be a contributing factor. I just think this year has been a disaster injury wise, amongst other things, and we cant stick our head in the sand pretending these guys are above criticism

Agree that could be a contributing factor. I just think this year has been a disaster injury wise, amongst other things, and we cant stick our head in the sand pretending these guys are above criticism
No doubt that injuries have played a massive (can I use that word on here) part in our downfall this season.I expect a big clear out of MP`s people anyway as I think Pep will want to bring in a new team lock stock and barrel and I agree that something hasn`t been right,but I bet Khaldoon has already been briefed.The old adage "a new broom sweeps clean" will become a certainty at the Etihad this summer and not just on the playing front IMO.

Its basically impossible to make a fair judgement of the medical staff from the outside.

You don't think we suffer a hell of a lot of muscle injuries ? When were they called shit ? Does every club have the same frequency and type of injury ?

Not unreasonable questions imo.

But no you're right, it's just another excuse for people to moan on this forum.

I think the hint's in the title " Start the Clear out of the medical room.." Implies that they are shit.

Have Leicester played as many games as we have? Their players get time for R & R between matches.
That's a really big factor, since early September we've basically played midweek/weekend/midweek, apart from the odd week when internationals are taking place, and most of our players are play internationals, some quite long distance ones, whereas Leicester play mostly weekends, with the odd midweek, and they also have considerably less internationals.

A better comparison are arsenal, and united, and they seem to have both suffered a lot of injuries also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.