Start the clear out in the medical room

We're not really here

Most of us will agree that the team needs a major shake up but in my eyes the first bunch that should go is our medical team. Yet again Leicester play with the same 13 or 14 every week. How can any team expect to win things without their key players?
We have lost Vincent, Sami, David, Kun, Kevin, Fabian and Gael for huge chunks of the season. I would include Wilf in that but to be fair that's a blessing in disguise! Although injuries like KDB suffered are simply bad luck the constant muscle issues are not. This has been a recurring problem for two years now so something is wrong.
I find it hard to understand and accept a club as good as we are now allows this to happen. I hope there is a top to bottom review and clear out and those not up to the job on and off the field are moved on very quickly.

Most of us will agree that the team needs a major shake up but in my eyes the first bunch that should go is our medical team. Yet again Leicester play with the same 13 or 14 every week. How can any team expect to win things without their key players?
We have lost Vincent, Sami, David, Kun, Kevin, Fabian and Gael for huge chunks of the season. I would include Wilf in that but to be fair that's a blessing in disguise! Although injuries like KDB suffered are simply bad luck the constant muscle issues are not. This has been a recurring problem for two years now so something is wrong.
I find it hard to understand and accept a club as good as we are now allows this to happen. I hope there is a top to bottom review and clear out and those not up to the job on and off the field are moved on very quickly.

You're not the first to question our medical / training staff and the list of injuries we have endured.

A total review of things might already be underway if Pep is as thorough as he thought to be.

Can't happen soon enough for me, sick of players missing through the types of injuries our players suffer regularly.

Another moaning everything and everyone is shit so sack them thread.

Just what was need to brighten he mood up.

Another moaning everything and everyone is shit so sack them thread.

Just what was need to brighten he mood up.

You don't think we suffer a hell of a lot of muscle injuries ? When were they called shit ? Does every club have the same frequency and type of injury ?

Not unreasonable questions imo.

But no you're right, it's just another excuse for people to moan on this forum.

the amount of soft tissue injuries that are NON IMPACT (most in the league!) suggests our medical/fitness conditioning team are getting it wrong. Have been since Mancini days. They have failed year after year, why on earth would you make excuses for them

Two months ago the injury situation was shocking and BBC and Sky both carried reports showing that City had experienced more injuries than any other Premiership team, however the situation has been improving for quite some time.

By the end of the season we might be on a par with teams who have played as many games as us.

We have been unfortunate because the injuries we have had have been to our best players, not squad players whose loss would not make much impact.

Was listening to Bellamy (Craig) on sky sports a few weeks back,actually may have been league cup final,they got round to talking about Sturridge and his injuries,and Bellamy quick as as shot said he's being mis managed over his injuries plain and simple,makes you wonder considering the number of simple injuries we have on this front...

the amount of soft tissue injuries that are NON IMPACT (most in the league!) suggests our medical/fitness conditioning team are getting it wrong. Have been since Mancini days. They have failed year after year, why on earth would you make excuses for them
The injuries we have at present contradict your claim. KDB impact injury. Nasri impact injury. That's it. Pretty remarkable for this time in he season

Try looking at the whole season and seasons before that instead of picking one moment in time. The BBC report you refer to makes the point as it shows accumulated injuries up to that point of the season. This is more a reflection on things instead of waiting for the players to come back near the end of the season when the horse has bolted and saying "look no injuries"...How can you ignore all the regular non impact soft tissue injuries to key players ? please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.