Starting a song

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnrudd?feature=mhee#p/u/0/yDu8EBp9R-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnru ... Du8EBp9R-4</a>

One game last season a linesman kept giving a lot of offside decisions, some quite dubious and the next few times a ball was played forward I shouted 'OFFSIDE!?!?', a few minutes later and half the block were giving it the 'OFFSIDE!?!?' each time when a ball was played forward for a few minutes, felt proud of that one I did.

I was the first to roar when Mario opened the scoring on Saturday. Made me chuffed as hell when everyone followed suit with me.

You've just reminded me of when I started my one and only chant many years ago away at Palace in the mid-nineties.
City trailing 1-0, we equilised and for about ten minutes the scorboard still read 1-0. I came up with the shout of "CHANGE THE F***ING SCOREBOARD, CHANGE THE F***ING SCOREBOARD, LA-LAR-LAR-LA, LA-LAR-LAR-LA" (I know, sometimes I even surprise myself with my genius!)
Minutes later Palce scored a second and the cheeky f***ers instantly changed it to read 2-0.

Felt pretty good for fifteen minutes or so.

I remember once when we were playing some polish team I started this daft dance type thing. I turned my back and jumped up and down. Next thing I know the away fans were doing it and then most of the stadium.

SteWadda said:
I remember once when we were playing some polish team I started this daft dance type thing. I turned my back and jumped up and down. Next thing I know the away fans were doing it and then most of the stadium.

-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:22 pm --

And then just kept randomly repeating it until it was done to death ? I see a trend here ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.