Starting XI and Manager for 15/16

Sorry CB but that team and squad is frighteningly weak. We'd be lucky to get top 6. Be interested in why you would keep the likes of Kolarov around. Left midfield ? are you sure you meant that ? He's a terrible footballer IMO.

The Masterplan said:
This what I'd like to see us line up with next season.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Mangala Clichy
Fernandinho Pogba (don't think we'll get him though)
Navas Silva Sterling
Aguero

I think the three behind Aguero give the perfect combination of pace, creativity and work rate.

Think if Clichy was first choice every/most weeks he'd re-establish himself as one of the best left backs in the league. Showed very promising signs of doing this during Nov/Dec when Kolarov was injured.

In terms of manager, would be happy enough to keep Pellegrini, but, if he goes...Ancelotti.

clichy is a no no. not good enough.

de niro said:
The Masterplan said:

Hart
Navas Silva Sterling
Aguero

I think the three behind Aguero give the perfect combination of pace, creativity and work rate.

Think if Clichy was first choice every/most weeks he'd re-establish himself as one of the best left backs in the league. Showed very promising signs of doing this during Nov/Dec when Kolarov was injured.

In terms of manager, would be happy enough to keep Pellegrini, but, if he goes...Ancelotti.

Really surprised you say that bill thought he's been excellent this season apart from a dodgy month and also considering he's been left exposed all season!

Pellers.

.......................Hart...........................

Coleman...Shawcross...Mangala....Cresswell..

Silva.........Kompany........Dinho........Gaitan..

..............Bony.............Aguero.................

richards30 said:
City seem a bit more relaxed at the minute regarding gossip etc. By all accounts alex sandro, de bruyne, sterling, pogba, Gundogan and isco are all genuine top targets! Wilshere, barkley,ward prowse and ings for homegrown possible spots.

So going off what your hearing next seasons 11 could looks like this?

--------------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabba---------Kompany------Mangla------Sandro

------Fernandinho------Gundogan/Pogba---------

---De Bruyne/Isco------Silva------Sterling/Isco---

------------------------------Aguero------------------------

That'd do me

Shadz69 said:
Pellers.

average squad

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Rodriguez

Gundogan
Fernandinho

Reus
Silva
Isco

Aguero

and MP as manager, no reason he can't repeat the success of last year while taking a step forward in the CL with better resources at his disposal.

Rest of squad:
GK: Gunn, Wright
DF: Denayer, MDM, Rafinha, Clichy
MF: Fernando, Schneiderlin, Lopes, Nasri, Navas
FW: Jovetic, Bony, Cole

--------------Hart------------

Zaba---Kompany---Mangala---Alex Sandro

-------Pogba------Fernandinho--------

Sterling-------Silva--------De Bruyne

------------Aguero-------------

Bench:

K.Schmeichel (if Leicester relegated)
Denayer
Sagna
Gundogan/Schneiderlin
Navas
Marcos Lopes
Bony

Obviously the dream manager would be Pep, but I would be very happy with Ancelotti. Klopp as 3rd choice

de niro said:
The Masterplan said:

Hart
Navas Silva Sterling
Aguero

Disagree. The major problem our left backs face is that, when both fit, neither Clichy nor Kolarov seem to play two games running.

Starting with the United game, Clichy was excellent when he had a run in the team due to Kolarov's injury, possibly our best player during that spell. He showed big signs of reproducing the form that put him amongst the best left backs in the league in 2012. If a manager puts his faith in Gael I honestly feel we'd be rewarded.

ojeme said:
Shadz69 said:
Pellers.

average squad

At least I haven't fucked off our only truly,without argument world class player plus there's four homegrowns in that team.It also gives Dinho the chance to play his best game box to box .Obviously I could have picked a FM team but I tried to be realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.