Statue outside the stadium

This is a no brainer. Bert as he was in the picture clutching his neck in the Final. We've all seen the picture.
Pain and suffering, that's us Blues.

I'm not keen on statues TBH. Some look absolutely shit.

I'd have to go for Sergio's last minute title winner.

aguero2_1508613a.jpg

Make his body out of bronze, and colour the shirt, shorts, and socks in that City blue.

I would put it roughly between the Colin Bell and expanded South stand, close to Alan Turin way, so (the home and) away fans could see it as they made there way to the away end. Especially United. ;-)

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/gI5rqlM.jpg[/bigimg]

PS.

jrb said:
I'm not keen on statues TBH. Some look absolutely shit.

I'd have to go for Sergio's last minute title winner.

aguero2_1508613a.jpg

Make his body out of bronze, and colour the shirt, shorts, and socks in that City blue.

I would put it roughly between the Colin Bell and expanded South stand, close to Alan Turin way, so (the home and) away fans could see it as they made there way to the away end. Especially United. ;-)

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/gI5rqlM.jpg[/bigimg]

PS.

There's got to be an Aguero one at some point, not only is it one of the Prem's most stunning "victories from the jaws of defeat" moments, it's what it represented, a new era, shedding the shackles of the past, plus Aguero is such a great bloke, an all round nice guy, plus it would make a great statue

Ged Brannan, Jason Van Blerk and a couple of unpronounceable Georgians for makeweights......If we did it I'd like to see ALL the managers who'd won the 'proper' 1st division and Premier League and possibly the Captains too

A colossus of Yaya 120ft tall in bronze forming an archway to the main entrance like this one:

colossus-of-rhodes-greece.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.