Staying in London

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
Going to London to work for 4 feckin months, is there anyone on here who knows of cheap accomodation in Camden Town or near there. Maybe a spare room that needs letting. Pm me if you do, thanks.

Also if there are any blues around that way, would appreciate a word on if there are any meets on match days.

myleftfoot said:
Going to London to work for 4 feckin months, is there anyone on here who knows of cheap accomodation in Camden Town or near there. Maybe a spare room that needs letting. Pm me if you do, thanks.

Also if there are any blues around that way, would appreciate a word on if there are any meets on match days.
Don't know about accomodation mate but we meet at The City Pride, Farringdon on match days and Thursdays (for a £100 pub quiz)
See the London Based Blues thread upstairs, updated regularly also PM your email address and I will add you to regular newsletter for us exiles ! There are plenty on here in London !

Prestwich_Blue said:
Welcome to the gang myleftfoot and looking forward to meeting you. you can't be any worse than the current lot.

Shut it you.

Welcome mate...we have one rule.You must buy me beer on the first occasion.Sorry an all but it's in the rules.

BimboBob said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Welcome to the gang myleftfoot and looking forward to meeting you. you can't be any worse than the current lot.

Shut it you.

Welcome mate...we have one rule.You must buy me beer on the first occasion.Sorry an all but it's in the rules.
Like you did? NOT ! You at the Pride today or wearing your dress again later?

myleftfoot said:
I've got 4 cans of Trent bitter I robbed from a house party in '91. Been keeping them for a special occasion, looks like it might be here soon, like you say Bimbo, you're first taste, it's in the rules!!

I wouldn't touch the stuff even if it was '91 but as you say...rules is rules.If i'm not there you can force them down TB's throat as he's the next in line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.