Stealing Dogs.

Rumours going round that the gangs mark properties where dogs live with cable ties attached to gates, lamp posts, hedges.

Rumours going round that the gangs mark properties where dogs live with cable ties attached to gates, lamp posts, hedges.
my dog stops to piss at every single ferking gate, lamp post and hedge, bin, tree, bus shelter, car wheel...........so I will check for ties when we go "walkies".........

Attachments

• 22059_269164834628_6385306_n.jpg
    22059_269164834628_6385306_n.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 29
It has been happening for years, especially with designer toy dog breeds (pugs, french bulldogs etc).

Always surprised/cringe when I see pooches tied up outside a shop etc.

It’s been rife over here for the last year.
During Covid, every second family with young kids is getting or looking for a dog. Huge demand for certain breeds.
Some like the Lab or Golden Retriever are on waiting lists and go for a minimum of €2-3k.

Warnings went out early last spring of garden gates being marked or chalked on the footpath in front of houses with sought after dogs.

Generally it was younger dogs, for breeding or sale.

Absolutely despicable bastards, in my view, on so many levels.

I have a huge problem with people buying breeds of dogs , it sets up unhealthy health probs for some dogs and people want to steal them , why do you need a expensive pure bred animal , it is not a fashion accessory, why do you want a breed of dog that needs surgery to breathe properly or have too short legs to walk properly

I would be very happy if breeding and puppy farms stopped and only rescue dogs are available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.