Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the defence similar so they can work on their passing out game - rotate the midfield, De Bruyne, Silva & Fernandinho have done a lot of running in the last 3 matches, no need to play them at 5-0 up.

Keep the defence similar so they can work on their passing out game - rotate the midfield, De Bruyne, Silva & Fernandinho have done a lot of running in the last 3 matches, no need to play them at 5-0 up.

I would change the full backs, keep CB as they are - would also bring Hart in, give him some game timw and also if its his last appearance for us it would give us a chance to say goodbye.

I would change the full backs, keep CB as they are - would also bring Hart in, give him some game timw and also if its his last appearance for us it would give us a chance to say goodbye.

Can't see Hart playing for us again, tbh. Would not surprise me, in the least, to see Gunn in.
If Pep doesn't want to play Caballero.

Would line up like:

Hart

Maffeo
Otamendi
Stone
Cliche

Fernando
Delph

Nolito
Toure
Navas

Nacho

Bench - kids inc Denayer

Yeah that's what I meant by similar really, Stones/Otamendi stay the same, Hart could play as Caballero likely won't start next PL match anyway so don't see much harm in it. Fullbacks I'd like to see the youngsters but expect to see Clichy/Sagna (or is he injured?).

Yeah that's what I meant by similar really, Stones/Otamendi stay the same, Hart could play as Caballero likely won't start next PL match anyway so don't see much harm in it. Fullbacks I'd like to see the youngsters but expect to see Clichy/Sagna (or is he injured?).

I read that Sagna is injured, thats why Maffeo was on the bench.

I wouldn't change a thing give the side 60 mins then start to bring the subs on. The more games the merrier.

Hart

Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Angelino

Fernando
Delph
Nolito

Navas
Nacho
Nemane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.