Steaua crowd next week

dawlish dave

Before any arseholes tell me to shut up I got my ticket 10 min after they were put on sale. After last nights fantastic display its to be hoped that next Wed the crowd is 40k plus, there are loads of "fans" who post on bluemoon moaning about the cost of tickets well its school hols and the prices are cheap as chips so get yourself down and support the team who put down a marker last night.

I'll be there. Something of a formality now so hoping the crowd won't be too tame...

You'll get the same people who can't be bothered with this one complaining about not being able to get a ticket for the semi-finals again....

I'll be there, coming from Rhos-On-Sea. I can understand if people don't though. We're past the post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to be able to go, never been to the Etihad (used to go to Maine Road all the time in the days of rocking up and paying at the turnstiles) but family circumstances just don't usually allow it. If I could get carers sorted for the day is there any way to get a 'one off' ticket or two?

I would love to be able to go, never been to the Etihad (used to go to Maine Road all the time in the days of rocking up and paying at the turnstiles) but family circumstances just don't usually allow it. If I could get carers sorted for the day is there any way to get a 'one off' ticket or two?
Yeah, turn up a good hour before kick off and there should be some on general sale (assuming it doesn't sell out). Just go to the ticket desks behind the North Stand and buy them there. Although I doubt you'll need it, bring photo ID.

Yeah, turn up a good hour before kick off and there should be some on general sale (assuming it doesn't sell out). Just go to the ticket desks behind the North Stand and buy them there. Although I doubt you'll need it, bring photo ID.

Much appreciated, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.