Stephanie Frappart to referee Super Cup final

My first choice is always Charity Shield and then I remember that the FArce have had the PR folk in. Or was it that the gate money never made it to any other charity than that which began at the FArce's home, and the Charity Commissioners told the FUFArce to come up with another name?
Pasted off Wiki...

In 2002, the Charity Commission found that the Football Association had failed to meet its legal obligations under charity law, by failing to specify what money from ticket sales went to charity, and delaying payments to the charities nominated. As a result, the competition was renamed the Community Shield.

Not been the "Charity Shield" since 2002.

Just hope that CFC kick some Dipper arse, ankle and shin - literally! Wonder what Klippity would come up with if he had a few absentees from his line up. Perhaps the length of a blade of grass might re-emerge or bad cess on the Met Office for not correctly forecasting a howling waft of air that would take Salah down!

Pasted off Wiki...

In 2002, the Charity Commission found that the Football Association had failed to meet its legal obligations under charity law, by failing to specify what money from ticket sales went to charity, and delaying payments to the charities nominated. As a result, the competition was renamed the Community Shield.

Not been the "Charity Shield" since 2002.

Well I'll be a cow's uncle, jim. The FArce not meeting its legal obligations. Who'd 'a thought that?

Male referees only stood in an official capacity in the VAR room, it's been a rule initiated by FIFA since 1995 that men can't officiate in the WWC and they haven't.

I'm not fussed what sex a ref is as long as they apply the laws of the game fairly ... She looks a damn sight more mobile than some if the cheating fat ****s currently reffing at all levels ...

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.