Stephen Ireland Released by Stoke

I loved watching him as a neutral. I cant work him out at all, even to this day. I read some snippets back in the day he wanted to improve his fitness and stamina. His burst training and non stop cardio away from the club made some big improvements on the pitch. He really was one of the best players in Europe for a season there

I'm sure he was bullied, or some sort of outsider. I dunno if he was an introvert amongst a lot of banter or he was bullied for being a slap head and shy lad. His spending on dodgy items and the granny gate were odd. At least he never conformed to what everyone else does. I'd love to read his biography to see if he sheds any light. Definitely something not right

one of those players, a bit like Charlie Adam, who you are almost shocked to see still is "playing" Premier League football. He must have made an absolute fortune for contributing absolutely fuck all in the league for a long time now. 3 premier league goals in the last 8 seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.