Stephen Jordan

Chid

Watching Spuds v Burnley. i completely forgot about Stephen Jordan he is having a stormer against Lennon. Good defender, composed on the ball. looks a much more composed mature player than he was for us. Maybe if we had been a bit more patient could have been our regular left back now. thoughts?

i rated him then, remember his stormer against the rags, was gutted when we let him go on a free

I liked him, simply because he got a lot of stick when we were shit. He wasn't that bad, but I don't think he's a Premiership defender. He's found his level at Burnley and seems to doing well.

Bluemoon115 said:
uwerosler28 said:
Too slow for a prem full back,once beaten by his man he had no recovery pace

You do realise we have been playing Michael Ball don't you?

You do realise our first piece of transfer business desipte all other rumours were to replace him dont you?

He was a blue so I won't be harsh, but he was way too slow for the prem and not skilled enough in other areas to make up for it. Decent game at old trafford though that time, when he slid and saved one off the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.