Stepthen ireland

DANNY O'B

Apparently on his way to doncaster ive just read on SSN, who have also signed shay given. I was ways a big fan of his shame it all went tits up for him here and he never regained the form that won him player of the season just 4 seasons ago.

He never wanted it enough to succeed, didn't he once say he hated football. He won't do out at Donny as playing at that level will make him more apathetic towards the game

That is an incredible fall from grace. He can thank his lucky stars that financially he is probably set up for life on the back of one good season.

I always remember that goal on the opening day of the season against blackburn, really believed then that he was going to go far. Shame he had an attitude that soon stopped that.

Shame, I thought he was going to continue his form from 2009. Waste of potential. He isn't all there in the head though, he needs to be constantly assured he was good.

charliebigspuds said:
He never wanted it enough to succeed, didn't he once say he hated football. He won't do out at Donny as playing at that level will make him more apathetic towards the game

I dont know about the commenting about hating football but I know he went down hill after colapsing on pitch, I just think he never mentally recovered from that.

big fall from grace however he will always be Superman to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.