Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

only a fool would want to leave the best run club in the world and add pep and the squad and silverware we have then its a easy question were do i sign. sterling is still so very young we all forget its still a learning project and under pep he as come on and will get better and better

He won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Even taking off my blue tinted specs there can't be a better option for him anywhere in the world.
Nothing more than yet another attempt to unsettle him.

So he doesn’t want to discuss his contract until after the World Cup so why are we after an update, a few months before it even starts?

Can’t see him ever ending up at any of the Spain clubs. I think he will be content with us

Christ, talk about shit thread, he’s got 2 and a half years left on his deal not 2 and half weeks/months lmao.

We need him on a new deal before next season though. If it gets to one year he can leave for nothing after the next one, or you've got an Alexis situation where it's disruptive.

With the English quotas as well we need to keep him, as well as his ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.