Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

I made it up based on the current value of players of his ability and age in the position he plays and the season he just has scoring the amount of goals he has and the potential he still has to get better. Why what price would you put him at for us to want to sell him?

If your common or garden Lukaku is worth 90 mil, I think you’ve under valued him pal! :)

I made it up based on the current value of players of his ability and age in the position he plays and the season he just has scoring the amount of goals he has and the potential he still has to get better. Why what price would you put him at for us to want to sell him?
That might be a realistic value (I personally dont think he is worth that), if we didnt want to sell him. If we are forced to then, imo, that figure gets significantly reduced.

I prefer the Bayern approach regards to wages rather than Barca/Real approach. Bayern haven't exactly done poorly and their wage bill is not that small either.

That might be a realistic value (I personally dont think he is worth that), if we didnt want to sell him. If we are forced to then, imo, that figure gets significantly reduced.
And that figure is reduced even further depending if any of the clubs that can afford his wages being interested in him? far as i can see no one has?. But his worth to us is simple, find a better English player cheaper for wages and transfer fee

And that figure is reduced even further depending if any of the clubs that can afford his wages being interested in him? far as i can see no one has?. But his worth to us is simple, find a better English player cheaper for wages and transfer fee
Thats if he signs a new contract. If he doesn,t, it matters not one jot what the club value him at.

Bosman. Don’t think he’s unhappy here, he could run his contract down and jog off to the highest bidder when his contact expires. Other clubs will pay him stupid money if they don’t have to bother with a transfer fee.
Sterling is not a academy player we do not have to do what is best for the player here, and as Milner taught us we do not need to play him, it may be said we already have a replacement in Marhez, and a year and a half is a long long time to rot in the reserves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.