Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

He has said in the media he wants to play abroad at some stage. .Think he is eyeing the Spanish league, Real in particular. Maybe his agent telling him to bluff us in readiness for contract talks though.

The club will have to get a handle on this either way. He may get ideas like McManaman did at Liverpool. Wouldn't go down well at the club taking a £50M hit on a player, especially when he is entering his prime years.

If I was Sterling I would e signing nothing until after the world cup, transfer fees and wages are growing and after every tournament there are big money moves. Not to say he wants to move on but his agent should be looking at other players moving and the wages they are being offered with a view to wanting parity.

i am confident that he is happy in our current record-breaking team and will sign extension after world cup. city also would not want to loose homegrown starter considering our homegrown issues.

No reason whatsoever for Sterling to want a move, he's at the best club with the best manager and undoubtably the best fans ... No chance he will give that up unless Barcelona or RM come knocking, they tend to turn players heads regardless...!

Christ, talk about shit thread, he’s got 2 and a half years left on his deal not 2 and half weeks/months lmao.

What is the latest re Sterling’s contract.

He said he wouldn’t discuss new terms until after the World Cup.

Anyone else worried he may do a Liverpool and force a move

To where? He's at the best club he could get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.