Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

He won’t sign a new contract
He will. Its just a feeling i have:)
Besides why wouldn't he ? surrounded by world class players, the best coach in the world improving his game, a manager thats supports him, being top of the league. Where else would he go to ?

I suspect that being in this England squad, will make him realise how lucky he is to be at City.

Too right, besides Pep isn't a puppet on a string like Southgate is. Pep and "most" City fans believe in him and thats all that matters.

He will. Its just a feeling i have:)
Besides why wouldn't he ? surrounded by world class players, the best coach in the world improving his game, a manager thats supports him, being top of the league. Where else would he go to ?
Don't the Dippers need a winger now that the Fekir deal's fallen through?

Hopefully being dropped (if reports are true) will make Sterling realise how lucky he is to be at City and will make him and his agent accept the offer we've put on the table. Aidy Ward's negotiating strategy has well backfired. It also keeps him rested for the start of next season. No way can we justify him being on KDB's wages, especially given what Sane is on.

Hopefully being dropped (if reports are true) will make Sterling realise how lucky he is to be at City and will make him and his agent accept the offer we've put on the table. Aidy Ward's negotiating strategy has well backfired. It also keeps him rested for the start of next season. No way can we justify him being on KDB's wages, especially given what Sane is on.
He knows his value as a city players,it makes absolutely no difference what he does for england

He knows his value as a city players,it makes absolutely no difference what he does for england

Of course it matters what he does for England hence why his agent said he'll wait until after the Penalty Cup. But that aside, he doesn't know his value for City because he's nowhere near KDB's level and City have rightly put him right on that. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player but there's a reason we're after another right-winger and that's because he's far too inconsistent. At his best, he's up there with the very best in the world and at his worst, he's worse than Sunday League level. If he was as good as KDB, would Pep have dropped him towards the end of his first year here? No. If he was at KDB level, would he have been dropped from our biggest game of last season? No. That said, I hope we keep him but I trust Pep's opinion as to his value much more than Aidy Ward's.

Last edited:
Of course it matters what he does for England hence why his agent said he'll wait until after the Penalty Cup. But that aside, he doesn't know his value for City because he's nowhere near KDB's level and City have rightly put him right on that. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player but there's a reason we're after another right-winger and that's because he's far too inconsistent. At his best, he's up there with the very best in the world and at his worst, he's worse than Sunday League level. If he was as good as KDB, would Pep have dropped him towards the end of last season? No. If he was at KDB level, would he have been dropped from our biggest game of last season? No. That sad, I hope we keep him but I trust Pep's opinion as to his value much more than Aidy Ward's.
We don't know what he is asking,just rumours,i trust pep to bring him on even further next season,he is a young guy with much to learn but he is doing just that,it baffles me why blues give him such a hard time,he scores when it matters and we would not be centurians without those goals,sunday league level fucking hell lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.