Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Of course it matters what he does for England hence why his agent said he'll wait until after the Penalty Cup. But that aside, he doesn't know his value for City because he's nowhere near KDB's level and City have rightly put him right on that. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player but there's a reason we're after another right-winger and that's because he's far too inconsistent. At his best, he's up there with the very best in the world and at his worst, he's worse than Sunday League level. If he was as good as KDB, would Pep have dropped him towards the end of last season? No. If he was at KDB level, would he have been dropped from our biggest game of last season? No. That sad, I hope we keep him but I trust Pep's opinion as to his value much more than Aidy Ward's.
Quality post.

A quality post would not suggest Sterling is Sunday league level, unless of course the whole post is a little "tongue in cheek".

A quality post would not suggest Sterling is Sunday league level, unless of course the whole post is a little "tongue in cheek".
Or you actually get the point he’s making? When Sterling is bad, he’s shocking. Thankfully it’s rare he’s that bad. For his supposed demands of parity with de Bruyne though, he needs to be more consistent with the unplayable side of his game.

Or you actually get the point he’s making? When Sterling is bad, he’s shocking. Thankfully it’s rare he’s that bad. For his supposed demands of parity with de Bruyne though, he needs to be more consistent with the unplayable side of his game.

Unless you believe the "press" quotes, we do not know the demands.
Of course he is not worth the same as Kdp, or imho quite a few others.
As regards his inconsistency, I will be quite happy to see the same "consistent" improvement I see last season into 18/19.

You must watch some decent Sunday league stuff. Lol

Unless you believe the "press" quotes, we do not know the demands.
Of course he is not worth the same as Kdp, or imho quite a few others.
As regards his inconsistency, I will be quite happy to see the same "consistent" improvement I see last season into 18/19.

You must watch some decent Sunday league stuff. Lol
Absolutely about the improvement. I like the kid and want him to be a world beater for us.
All any football can go off is the press. Sometimes bollocks, sometimes accurate. It makes sense from his point of view to wait till after the World Cup. Isn’t Jesus doing the same or has he signed up again now? Have a blinder, demand more money. KDB parity though? Not yet Raheem.

He knows his value as a city players,it makes absolutely no difference what he does for england
What does matter though, is playing with so many shite players for england. It doesn't help his game, so if dropped, he might realise that having great ones around him really does help his game, and he isn't going anywhere with better any time soon.

We don't know what he is asking,just rumours,i trust pep to bring him on even further next season,he is a young guy with much to learn but he is doing just that,it baffles me why blues give him such a hard time,he scores when it matters and we would not be centurians without those goals,sunday league level fucking hell lol

Noone’s giving him a hard time, people are just being grounded by saying he doesn’t deserve KDB level money and maybe now his agent will realise that after the Penalty Cup. This is a City forum not a Sterling forum so there’s gonna be situations where people put the club before the player. And if he always scored when it mattered, he’d be on KDB level wages if not more but some of the chances he regularly misses would be regularly scored by the vast majority of Sunday League players which is what he needs to eliminate from his game.

Noone’s giving him a hard time, people are just being grounded by saying he doesn’t deserve KDB level money and maybe now his agent will realise that after the Penalty Cup. This is a City forum not a Sterling forum so there’s gonna be situations where people put the club before the player. And if he always scored when it mattered, he’d be on KDB level wages if not more but some of the chances he regularly misses would be regularly scored by the vast majority of Sunday League players which is what he needs to eliminate from his game.
You were doing so well till you went with sunday league player again,gossip is saying what he is demanding,gossip that puts the kid down as being a greedy **** like he was at the dippers which turned out to be nonsense,kev is older so raz is not at his level of contract and won't be demanding it i'm sure

What does matter though, is playing with so many shite players for england. It doesn't help his game, so if dropped, he might realise that having great ones around him really does help his game, and he isn't going anywhere with better any time soon.
That doesn't mean he should take a contract that he feels do not value his contribution to our team,i very much doubt he will want to leave a brilliant club but he deserves a good contract,i maintain we wouldn't have got to 100pts without him

You were doing so well till you went with sunday league player again,gossip is saying what he is demanding,gossip that puts the kid down as being a greedy **** like he was at the dippers which turned out to be nonsense,kev is older so raz is not at his level of contract and won't be demanding it i'm sure
Age has nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.