Sterling and the hate he gets

You can’t hate 55 million people because of a couple of pundits . They are fans as well so are bound to get carried away. Did you see the Scottish pundits behavior after their magnificent 0-0 win at Wembley?

Win with humility is what they want, don't celebrate anything. Rhetoric like "What makes England easy to despise" says it all really.

Rock on Sunday so they can hate us even more.

It’s the second challenge he goes down on. Clear foul. He doesn’t start to go down at all after the first one. It’s just a witch hunt as usual for him
Correct. I hadn't noticed yesterday that there is contact on Sterling from both sides. It is the second one that knocks him off balance.

It's worth mentioning that Sterling has been trained to go down when he feels contact by the countless times he's tried to be honest and stay on his feet and got fuck all from the refs for doing so.

And while we're at it, here's Daamsgard getting booked for diving in an earlier game.

Denmark-v-Belgium---UEFA-Euro-2020-Group-B-713ee3c247d394b45c807140d1c09b45.jpg
Trained by who?

Got to say I thought Lee Dixon was absolutely gushing about Raheem last night. From the first minute to the last all he did was praise him, I certainly don't remember him being in the slightest bit critical of him.
No meant as someone who doesn't support England he was unbearable to listen to

You can’t hate 55 million people because of a couple of pundits . They are fans as well so are bound to get carried away. Did you see the Scottish pundits behavior after their magnificent 0-0 win at Wembley?
Don't hate 55 million people, hate the English football team. The way English fans conduct themselves is not a good look and the arrogance based on very little is just deluded.
There's context to the Scottish reaction after Wembley too, first major tournament in 23 years, dominating out biggest rivals in an away game, giving the (always dangerous for us) hope after we were below par in the first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.