Sterling article by Alastair Campbell in Sunday Times

Nice to read on a Sunday

"Did I learn anything new? I did. The depth of his religious faith. He kept saying he didn’t want to get into it, but get into it he did. Simple beliefs, really. God exists. Paradise is here on earth. And we are all responsible for the choices we make, good or bad."

He chose Blue over Red. Great, he's already in heaven. ;-)

I fucking hate the media. When was Raheem a bad lad who turned good. He has always had a good nature about him. Them twats vilified him. cnuts the lot if them.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb78d8678-9da6-11e9-b5c5-ca9ecfa0405f.jpg

Is that a fat Ryan Giggs 3rd to the left of Raheem as we look at it?

I like AListair Cambell, he was recently on TIFO talking about City (And other clubs). The TIFO guys hate City, it's not easy to notice but they are quite bitter (Spurs fans I think). Anyways they asked a couple of times about the fans of City and should we be ashamed, they asked him about the City business model around the middle east - Alistair wouldnt take the bait, it was a load of shit for them to get a politician on to agree with their jealous pov, full marks to him.

On the treatment of Sterling - The way the press are going they are going to cause some serious attacks on City fans themselves if they continue the same bullshit (Around starving children, oil money, corruption etc) about City. Seriously. My daughter has already experienced bullying for the club she supports, with guys trying to "educate" her about Abu Dhabi.

I like AListair Cambell, he was recently on TIFO talking about City (And other clubs). The TIFO guys hate City, it's not easy to notice but they are quite bitter (Spurs fans I think). Anyways they asked a couple of times about the fans of City and should we be ashamed, they asked him about the City business model around the middle east - Alistair wouldnt take the bait, it was a load of shit for them to get a politician on to agree with their jealous pov, full marks to him.

On the treatment of Sterling - The way the press are going they are going to cause some serious attacks on City fans themselves if they continue the same bullshit (Around starving children, oil money, corruption etc) about City. Seriously. My daughter has already experienced bullying for the club she supports, with guys trying to "educate" her about Abu Dhabi.

Sounds bizarre, to say the least. That's an infinitesimal experience in most City supporters lives. Again, bizarre.

There's a video of this interview on YouTube, it's a long One, I watched it about a week ago.

Can't copy and paste on this browser, but should be easy enough to find for anyone who fancies a watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.