Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

Surely with all the CCTV around this prick must have knew he wouldn't get away with it unless he is looking for a spell inside for some reason.

Good point never thought of that. I'm sure I'm find them all lovely people who would never think of going around attacking families with children. If only I moved away from my screen once in while.

The racists and bigots are thankfully becoming a smaller minority and an even smaller minority go around attacking families and kids. It must be difficult to live in your head. Stop living your life in your screen. Its not doing you any good.

The racists and bigots are thankfully becoming a smaller minority and an even smaller minority go around attacking families and kids. It must be difficult to live in your head. Stop living your life in your screen. Its not doing you any good.

Says you on a screen. Good point well made.

Says you on a screen. Good point well made.

You're obviously are not capable of discussion or debate and your "arguments" are silly and self defeating. Goodnight blue. Have a merry Christmas and watch out for all them ghouls under your bed. They may be friendly.

You're obviously are not capable of discussion or debate and your "arguments" are silly and self defeating. Goodnight blue. Have a merry Christmas and watch out for all them ghouls under your bed. They may be friendly.

Yeah another good point mate. But here's a tip. When you've posted over 10000 times on a forum its maybe a good idea not to suggest others are living their life on a screen. It just looks a bit daft.

Yeah another good point mate. But here's a tip. When you've posted over 10000 times on a forum its maybe a good idea not to suggest others are living their life on a screen. It just looks a bit daft.

You are misunderstanding buddy. You could make a billion posts on a forum and see it for what it is or you could make ten posts and let it influence your perspective on things. Read back your last few posts, theres only you looking a "bit" daft.

You are misunderstanding buddy. You could make a billion posts on a forum and see it for what it is or you could make ten posts and let it influence your perspective on things. Read back your last few posts, theres only you looking a "bit" daft.

Yeah OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.