Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

Sterling and the rest of the team have spent the last 3 years hearing, "Yeah City are the best team but X is having such a good season and it's an individual award!!".

Now the roles are reversed and people are trying to push it on fucking Jordan Henderson because "It just has to be a Liverpool player, doesn't it? After the season they're having?".

Its going to happen. We all know it.

He finally was in one last year !!

Even Nico got in before him during the centurion campaign.
I think this highlights the bias against us more than anything else.I think the prem team of the year has 2 strikers in it every year and Sergio has been in it once.

But Yaya didn't cry or reform any racist biting tendency.
Just head and shoulders the best player in the league 2014.

Not just players .... LMA MOTY
Mancini lost to Pardew in 2012
Pellegrini lost to Rodgers 2014
Pep lost to Chris Wilder 2019 even though won domestic clean sweep
Apologies if I've got this wrong. Pep lost to Chris Wilder in 2019 after City won all domestic honours. Wasn't Chris Wilder the manager of Sheffield Utd in the Championship in 2019 winning promotion?

I heard Micah the other night say he thought the award would go to a Dipper because of the season they were having. We had such a poor season last year did we not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.