Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 21 Feb 2020.

1. Pablo1

Pablo1

Yeah, there’s a few gobshites who couldn’t wait for his dip of form so they could get on his back after having to keep schtum for the best part of two years.
    I’m quite sure he’s aware that he’s not been at his best and was unlikely to win any awards this team around but hey, it’s nice to hear he feels the same as the vast majority of our fanbase.
    The odd exceptions who disagree with him put themselves straight into the suspicious category..

Kenward Garg, Fat Chance and BlueTG like this.
  2. SamBlue

SamBlue

I've always been a huge fan of him, but is this an evener to his photo in AS with those c..ts shirt slang over his right shoulder. I say it's time to sell him with or without appeal. F.ck it, I've been driving from/to London almost all year long to watch him and my team, and what you do, put on those c...ts shirt on. Should I start wearing half-half scarf now. Just sell him while his value is at the peak.

3. argyle

argyle

Anyone in the media picked up on this?

Or has it been widely ignored?

ADVERTISEMENT

4. manimanc

manimanc

Yeah two years on the trot. Some going that.

5. Stortz

Stortz

Will real want a player that constantly falls over the ball and shits himself when he has a simple shot from 2 yards out though?

6. BlueTG

BlueTG

Pep won the Premier League manager of year both title winning seasons and the LMA manager of the year award in 17/18. Wilder won the LMA manager of the year award last season.

7. Pablo1

Pablo1

I mean, it’s like people have been asleep for two years. Fuckinell.

inchy14 likes this.
  8. itisrising

itisrising

They can try to but if we can help push this discussion into the mainstream it can sway things.

9. ManCityX

ManCityX

Piss off you ignorant bell end.

He’s standing up for the club and his team mates past and present.

Saying something we as fans all wish our players would.

55yr old teenager, inchy14 and karen7 like this.
  10. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Will David Silva conclude his ten years at The Etihad by being ignored again? Has he ever been recognised apart from, perhaps, when he made Garth Crooks' TotW after yet another unbelievable masterclass of midfield artistry and wizardry? The sky blue shirt has acted as a millstone round his neck when accolades were being awarded. Mind, it just shows the people who determine such awards don't, as we suspected, know a football from a corner flag!