Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Took the man not the ball...

Clear penalty should've had one in the first half when he was pushed into the net from behind...

Love it when the GPC's mate hurts...Arteta needs to smile more when we play these ****s we pay your wages nowadays...

Having seen it again, I'd be fucking fuming if that soft shoulder to shoulder challenge lead to a penalty against us.

That said, fuck Wenger.

Having seen it again, I'd be fucking fuming if that soft shoulder to shoulder challenge lead to a penalty against us.

That said, fuck Wenger.

Sterling is goal side of him and without the defender barging through him he gets a shot away.

Penalty all day long.

That said, fuck Wenger.
Monreal came from behind and, in addition to only playing the man with the shoulder barge, clipped Raheem’s legs (also from behind).

It’s a penalty all day long.

I would, however, be fuming if Arsenal were given an offside goal like we got today.

But, as you say, **** Wenger (and Arsenal).

That said, fuck Wenger.
Yep,not a penalty for me either but considering the ones we havent had in recent years.......

Though not the most blatant pen I have ever seen, it would be called outside of the box. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. So many people saying it was a clear dive. On the scale of, "it could go either way", it's a 10. This has to be one of the strangest reactions I have seen from a penalty in a while.

Though not the most blatant pen I have ever seen, it would be called outside of the box. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. So many people saying it was a clear dive. On the scale of, "it could go either way", it's a 10. This has to be one of the strangest reactions I have seen from a penalty in a while.

Are you forgetting about Silva's "obvious dive" for one ? It was in all the papers and websites for days, they had a vote on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.