Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Wenger is a saddo.....great footage...I was right in front of it....pen all day long

Yep,not a penalty for me either but considering the ones we havent had in recent years.......
How on earth is that not a penalty? Monreals right foot sweeps Sterlings left leg out from under him as he tries to knock him over fro behind, it's as stonewall as you'll ever see

Bitter old twat if he was an horse he would have been put down years ago

The pundits on NBCSN over here in the States were very clear that Wenger's comments were disgraceful. Any chance the British media will be equally damning?

Any player that puts himself in control of the ball and in between the defender and ball, in the 18 yard area, means the defender has to win the ball cleanly for it not to be a penalty.

How on earth is that not a penalty? Monreals right foot sweeps Sterlings left leg out from under him as he tries to knock him over fro behind, it's as stonewall as you'll ever see
Just looked like a shoulder barge to me,id have been very unhappy if roles were reversed.

Just looked like a shoulder barge to me,id have been very unhappy if roles were reversed.
Honestly, I would have just been very unhappy with whichever player of ours committed the foul, as I would have accepted it was a penalty (and a stupid one to give away at that), much like Dinho’s against Napoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.