Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Hope raz has invented a bad back,don't play for the fuckers if they won't stick up for him

Must be feeling the push in it from the first half when he flew into the net.
Fuck the FA he owes them nothing after the no support.

Last edited:
Keep your eyes on this chaps. Seems to me the FA have made a monumental balls up and set a precedent for the future. Any manager can now quote the old whinger's comments against alleged divers/cheats (and indeed the referee's performance both, on the whole, and of particular incidents where the manager disagrees with the official) and henceforth, they can look back at this knowing that they are untouchable.

Furthermore the FA stance on this appears to give credence to the comments made against Raheem. Disgraceful.
Yes anytime anyone is brought down he can be classified as a known diver by opposing manager and can also add refs are not fit enough to see it.

What a disgrace the FA to take no action against that horrible c*****!! I wish no City player would turn out for England at any level until the whole cheating, biased corrupt FA is ripped apart and reformed!

Thats what i mean,hope he has a mystery back injury and is not really injured,i'm disappointed we as a club are doing nothing
I knew you knew Kaz, think it was the push in the back in the first half he's feeling now...

Part of me is bothered about it and thinks we should ask for an explanation and part of me thinks does it matter. Wenger has been pilloried left right and centre in the media and by every pundit going. Most Arsenal fans thought it was a pen from what I've heard and read. As someone pointed out it's just pathetic gripes from yesterday's man.
Feel the same. It'll probably wind him up him even more that he's being ignored - be interesting to see how far he goes next time. It does make a mockery of the rules though.

What a disgrace the FA to take no action against that horrible c*****!! I wish no City player would turn out for England at any level until the whole cheating, biased corrupt FA is ripped apart and reformed!
Unfair to ask a player to do that especially just before a World Cup. International careers are shorter than club careers. To miss a World Cup as a protest for another player is a big ask

Thats what i mean,hope he has a mystery back injury and is not really injured,i'm disappointed we as a club are doing nothing

Karen, maybe we are - but doing it in private, which makes sense. Look at the the ref'ing - it's night and day vs. last year - even the likes of Oliver and Jones are looking halfway decent. Almost certain the club has had strong words and maybe threatened to blow the cover on rigged refs.

Pep should be asked in his next interview what he thinks and he should state that if Wenger had any class he'd apologize to Raheem for getting it wrong about this penalty incident (as that is unquestionable once the video is seen) and that if Wenger really believes that Sterling is a serial diver (which he isn't) then he should keep his opinion to himself as any manager should as it's grossly unprofessional to share such opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.