Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

just sent an e-mail to F.A. asking for an explanation regarding why a French manager Wenger is allowed to slander an English international footballer who represents his country with pride , and yet they do absolutely nothing about it .Apparently it takes 5 days for any reply , they must be very busy people , but i wont hold my breath , the F.A. treat supporters with contempt we are just cannon fodder in their eyes , perhaps the old boys with their public school education and six figure salaries should realise there wouldnt be a game if it wasnt for the suppporters

They will be busy people, dealing with hundreds of pointless angry emails from football fans all around the country every single week.

This is the problem with leaving stuff like this unchecked. It becomes fact after a while.

I know the club have put out a few stories about how annoyed they are with Wengers comments but for me those comments will cost us legitimate penalties in the next few months of we don't push back a bit harder.

Oh, and MSIAC.

Mark Saggers is always negative about us. He's just a bitter c@nt

Nice to see a couple of Journalists have a pop at Wenger today for what he said. Silence from the vast majority though - no surprise there I guess.

If there was one player diving around like a tart at every opportunity on Sunday it was actually Monreal - every time any one went near him he was off the ground doing a half pike with tuck!

He falls over, as soon as anyone breathes near him. He always gets away with it. Boils my piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.