Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I agree with him. Thought he was a diver at Liverpool and still think it's something he needs to eradicate from his game. He's improved immensely this season but still goes down too easy
Goes down easily? Fuckinell he gets booted from pillar to post every game and always tries to stay on his feet.
Oldham is a strange place though..

Not heard Wengers comments, thought the pen was a soft one, there again so was Naples one on Wednesday. Sane and Sterling could have been given penalties first half what comes round go's round unlucky Le Arse.

Ok,i hadn't seen the replay from that angle.....hands up,i was wrong.

Its a penalty,great decision.

Im not getting into a fuckin argument with you. It seemed a soft pen but I'll take it. Ive no idea why your going on abt City fans around me possibly slagging otamendi off when you don't know them.
It was a foul so fuck all soft about it.

If he had complained about Jesus's goal I would have had some sympathy as Silva was clearly offside.

The penalty was pretty clear so he has made himself look bitter but worse dragged Raheem's reputation through the mud.

If I was a decision maker at City I would ask the FA's simulation panel to review the incident as we want to be seen as a fair club. This would undoubtedly find in Raheem's favour and thoroughly discredit Wenger's claims.
And then ask the old cnut to give sterling a full apology ..to be fair it was a soft pen but how many have we been fucked over on ...

Someone is gonna have to explain what a ‘soft’ penalty is to me.
A foul in the box is a penalty isn’t it?

Come on the ones that say it's either soft or no penalty. It's not that hard to look at it from a neutral point of view. This would have been a foul at any moment of the game or at any place on the pitch. Now it was in Arsenals' penalty area. Penalty. Simples.

As for Wenger. He's an old fool and everyone who has been around in football knows what to expect from him after his side lost a game. Nothing new. It somehow took away the attention of the way his team was performing. Not anymore. He was wrong blaming the ref and Sterling. And he knows it.

Im not getting into a fuckin argument with you. It seemed a soft pen but I'll take it. Ive no idea why your going on abt City fans around me possibly slagging otamendi off when you don't know them.

Im not going on about City fans you sit with, just the ones on here like you claiming it s a soft decision and worse still, the one or two we have who think Raz is a diver.

Fuck all soft about it as its a foul and a foul in the box is a penalty.

thought it was rather soft pen. but one in first half was defo pen, so some you win some you lose. even itself up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.