Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Playing Rugby in Dukinfield is like making love to a beautiful woman...never happens in Dukinfield. (xcept. at your house obvz)

swisstony.jpg
Birthdays and Christmas regular as clockwork.

Anyone got a clip of the one in the first half? Haven't seen that again yet and from the family stand far too hard to see it well.

Haven't got the clip but a clear penalty and red card. Watching the game online and Andy Townsend immediately said Arsenal had got away with one there. MOTD2 had better show that incident and not focus purely on the later ones.

I hope the next match against them is played in a driving rainstorm in London, we're up 0-3, we bring in Sterling in the 85th and he scores in the 90+2nd. Then he runs along the manager-side touchline and does a headlong, face-first celebration "dive" right in front of this has-been, cheese-eating pogo stick. Then flashes him two fingers.

I will never understand the number of City fans who dislike Spurs more than Arsenal. Fuck them, fuck their manager -- the King of Failure Rationalizations -- and fuck their fans.
I can only agree with your sentiments, they are whinging fuckers, fuck em

Haven't got the clip but a clear penalty and red card. Watching the game online and Andy Townsend immediately said Arsenal had got away with one there. MOTD2 had better show that incident and not focus purely on the later ones.
Think we know the answer already , they might suprise us but I bet they freeze frame the offside incident instead to make it look like he was offside

No doubt. It was in front of me. Clever play from Razza, burst past him and then slowed down to encourage the dozy fucker to shove him over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.