Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

He's just posted on Instagram and the Fail is rightly in the firing line.

The annoying thing is that the sport section of the Mail has actually been pretty good to us, but it's ruined by the blatant racism in the rest of it.

Actually, scratch that. The two journalists that wrote the headlines above are both sports journalists.

Isn't a wind up. I've watched it at least ten times. And the fact there is a black guy stood three seats away who doesn't even flinch should tell you more. Personally looks like Manc **** but doesn't everyone love to get themselves in a lather about things like this.
Just read this. Change the word "f*****" for "black ****" and you'll understand why the black guy in the crowd probably did nothing.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/comment...casual-homophobia-that-never-went-away-174670

He's just posted on Instagram and the Fail is rightly in the firing line.

Has he said he was racially abused at all? I only ask as if he was he was very calm at the time and if he says he was it clears up any doubt the knob said "Manc ****"

Another worrying aspect is given the close proximity of the crowd to the player's behind that goal there are hardly any stewards or police.

The media started this hate campaign against him for leaving Liverpool and it has continued almost unabated now for years. I agree with the long excellent post that for some publications and fan's their abuse is inherent racism. Because they are afraid to say the words for fear of a ban and prosecution they just spout hatred for no reason and boo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.