Sterling

I hope he does play, be interesting to see how he performs.

I thought he was selfish today. Our 17yo prospect picked a perfect pass for him on the wing and then moved into yards of space in the box. Instead of picking him out Sterling takes on the near impossible shot. Is he normally a selfish player?

I thought he was selfish today. Our 17yo prospect picked a perfect pass for him on the wing and then moved into yards of space in the box. Instead of picking him out Sterling takes on the near impossible shot. Is he normally a selfish player?
He's always been one for taking a shot at the wrong time. Gets in great postions and then wastes the ball.

Better get used to that. The day he left was great for my blood pressure.

All forwards can get selfish, I wouldn't say it was his worst fault. He often worked very hard for the team. His abiding fault was indecisiveness when given time. Couldn't decide whether to shoot or pass or where to shoot if shooting and squandered many chances.
The upside was that his movement was intelligent and meant that these occasions were frequent and he sometimes got it right.
Overall I liked Sterling but he was definitely frustrating.

He's the only player who when one on one with the goalkeeper, gets tackled by the corner flag.

And yes he's selfish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.