Stevan Jovetic (continued)

proudbear

So will we have a fully fit squad for the first time this season for Fulham? My god.

Pending Nastasic..

BlueTG said:
proudbear said:
So will we have a fully fit squad for the first time this season for Fulham? My god.

Pending Nastasic..
Is Aguero fit?

Yes, the injury against Barcelona was minor, hes over it. Should be fit Fulham, whether hell play is another matter.

proudbear said:
BlueTG said:
proudbear said:

Pending Nastasic..
Is Aguero fit?

Yes, the injury against Barcelona was minor, hes over it. Should be fit Fulham, whether hell play is another matter.

Derby Day is more important, off the bench for me if we need him.

Jovetic could be the player who wins us the league , with dzeko an negredo firing blanks and kun with injuries , we need a saviour ,however unlikely , Jovetic is a top player with an eye for a goal and a killer pass , time for him to step up and start to repay some of the £25m invested.

BlueTG said:
proudbear said:

Pending Nastasic..
Is Aguero fit?
Of course he is the sexy mo fo<br /><br />-- 18 Mar 2014, 11:07 --<br /><br />
gmckennasell said:
Jovetic could be the player who wins us the league , with dzeko an negredo firing blanks and kun with injuries , we need a saviour ,however unlikely , Jovetic is a top player with an eye for a goal and a killer pass , time for him to step up and start to repay some of the £25m invested.
On that theory almost any player in our team could be the one that wins us the league. Im not entirely sure I agree we need a "saviour"

Back in training today:

BjAwkx1CIAAzWwV.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.