Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityfan41 said:
120 hours till the announcement. I'm going to try and keep myself away from this
transfer forum for a bit now. Might last an hour.

Is this the 'big' announcement that was on the os?

larderland said:
delighted with this deal
Agreed. I've wanted us to buy someone up front in the vein of Jovetic for a while (young and potentially a world star.) Not disrespecting our other players at all. Most of them tend to be rather established beforehand.

mancunial said:
If anyone thinks its downward for yaya you must be looking at the wrong player, yaya will be played more forward with more vigour no acn this year.

Trust me I hope the same, but reaity probably will tell a different story.
I don't know if someone notice a small detail in one of the training videos on OS. YaYa doing bench press, see the way how he handle it and compare it with other players. I have big doubt about his commitment also.

weare8kyk said:
NQCitizen said:
weare8kyk said:
My Line-up 4-3-3

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clithy

Fer
Navas Silva

Jovetic Kun
Dzeko

So that's five attackers and one person defending our back 4... think we can safely say Joe wouldn't be keeping those golden gloves

I'd go -

Hart
Zab Vinnie Nasti Clichy
Fernandinho Yaya
Navas Silva Jovetic
Aguero

(Or Silva, Aguero, Jovetic with Dzeko / Negredo up top)

I will predic the same if we got those players last season.
No point of letting Navas start if we don't have someone who can compete in the air up front.
Yaya is tricky, I suggest we start doing it without him this season. from a mental or phisical point, the only direction for him in the next 3 years will be downward.

navas could start regardless if we didnt have a striker to compete in the air as he can bring the ball in to the box without having to cross 30-40 yards out wide.

yaya will be our rock this season as long as fit...we don't have another world class player to replace him as yet big big season for him.

looks like this is happening, the comments left by the fans, are enough evidence to me that this is real, they are slagging the poor financial management of fiorentina, and are all wishing him luck in the " grey of Manchester "

ffs the sun is shining

taconinja said:
larderland said:
delighted with this deal
Agreed. I've wanted us to buy someone up front in the vein of Jovetic for a while (young and potentially a world star.) Not disrespecting our other players at all. Most of them tend to be rather established beforehand.

people need to realize as well he is our other choice after losing out on Isco..we could not have got better than jovetic for the money imho.

mancunial said:
If anyone thinks its downward for yaya you must be looking at the wrong player, yaya will be played more forward with more vigour no acn this year.
For a change.

weare8kyk said:
mancunial said:

Trust me I hope the same, but reaity probably will tell a different story.
I don't know if someone notice a small detail in one of the training videos on OS. YaYa doing bench press, see the way how he handle it and compare it with other players. I have big doubt about his commitment also.
link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.