Steve Coogan

Without wanting to sound like an old woman, I would definitely recommend getting the book as an audiobook. Having read "I Partridge" and listened to the audiobook it was so much better narrated by Alan Partridge.

Without wanting to sound like an old woman, I would definitely recommend getting the book as an audiobook. Having read "I Partridge" and listened to the audiobook it was so much better narrated by Alan Partridge.

Agree. I think ive listened to it about twenty times now, brilliant

Agree. I think ive listened to it about twenty times now, brilliant
It's interesting, if you speak to people who have just read the book they tend to be a bit underwhelmed in my experience but if you discuss with people who have the audio version they tend to think it is right up there with any of the rest of the Alan Partridge material.

He is nominally a rag because the rest of his family are but not really into football at all.
My Mum insists on telling me every time we drive past Cardinal Langley School (It's close by) that "that house is where Steve Coogan and his parents used to live"... fuck me its annoying

When the dementia finally gets her I'll understand it but now it drives me mad....

My Mum insists on telling me every time we drive past Cardinal Langley School (It's close by) that "that house is where Steve Coogan and his parents used to live"... fuck me its annoying

When the dementia finally gets her I'll understand it but now it drives me mad....

The upside of dementia is that Steve Coogan, his family and his house will be forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.