Steve McClaren: Appointed manager of Jamaica (P5)

English clubs have such little imagination. Give it a couple of months, he'll pop up at some other run of the mill championship club before getting the sack again within 18 months.

I'm glad the PL have started to ease these dinosaurs out of the league - it wasn't that long ago when you had a group of 5-6 managers (Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Hughes etc) basically getting sacked and swapping clubs every 18 months or so.

Last edited:
English clubs have such little imagination. Give it a couple of months, he'll pop up at some other run of the mill championship club before getting the sack again within 18 months.

I'm glad the PL have started to ease these dinosaurs out of the league - it wasn't that long ago when you had a group of 5-6 managers (Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Hughes etc) basically getting sacked and swapping clubs every 18 months or so.

Yep. Been saying this for years, mate. It's like their own little cliquè. Steve Bruce changes clubs more often than I change TV channels. Truly bizarre.

He's been fired but he'll get another well paid job which he'll fail at before being given yet another job, rinse and repeat etc.

"At this moment in time" Talkshite beckons I reckon, McClaren and Jim White! What a mouth watering prospect!

Surely they've got to have called time in the last chance saloon for this no hoper.

No doubt he'll use this "opportunity" to tour the country. A night with Stuart Pearce, Alan Pardew and Steve McClaren! I can't wait.

giphy.gif

A tactical master class with the Three Stooges of English footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.