Steven Howard - The Sun - "Nani Gets My Goat"

Macc

Nani gets my goat
By Steven Howard - The Sun

Alex Ferguson was at it again after Manchester United's 3-2 win over Liverpool last weekend.

"Fernando Torres made a meal of it," blustered the Scot.

"There is no doubt he tried to get John O'Shea sent off."

Closer inspection suggested O'Shea, the last defender, had twice impeded the Liverpool striker on the edge of the box.

Even the MUTV/Pravda commentator admitted: "That's a red. O'Shea is going to go."

Ferguson's players never seek to gain any illegal advantage.

Especially that nice little Nani.

He went down clutching his face after a challenge from Paul Konchesky that didn't even require his lipstick to be redone. Then he was rolling around as if he had been plugged by a sniper after running into Christian Poulsen.

Finally, he produced a theatrical tumble in the box that even his team-mates ignored.

Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo had his moments early on but he got to terms with it. And we liked him, we loved his bravery - and he DID take some stick.

Nani, though, is acquiring all the dubious hallmarks of a cheat. Perhaps his manager might like to remove his rose-tinted specs and have a word with him.

Or perhaps not.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3150777/Roy-has-created-a-crisis.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... risis.html</a>

h8 him more than anyone else in the league, cheating little rat but cant argue with his stats 18 assists and 6 goals in his last 24 game

lol probably a bad choice for first post thinking bout it or i shud hav left it at cheating little rat, ill stick to city topics for a while

fulltimepwner said:
lol probably a bad choice for first post thinking bout it or i shud hav left it at cheating little rat, ill stick to city topics for a while
Are you posting from your phone ?

He's right about the Nani bit, but laughable when he claims Ronaldo got used to it...he never got used to it, he's one of the most petulant prima donna's to ever grace the Premiership (sadly he had a fair bit of talent as well) his behavior from day one was a disgrace and he never came close to improving it. Ferguson's blind when it comes to his own.

u2fme2 said:
thats him banned from the press room
Already banned I reckon.

A few who have been banned have started telling it like it is R.E. The Scum TM

The walls are crumbling, the metal corrodes, the swords are blunt.

The empire will soon be no more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.