Steven Naismith

kenster197

Hiding in the Highlands miles from civilisation
He's obviously not the quality that City are now looking at but, having watched him for a few seasons now he's a better player than Jelavic and with the new release clauses in the Rangers players contracts, he is going to be an absolute steal for someone in the Premiership. Heard talk of WBA making a bid but he's better than that. Wouldn't be shocked to see Lambert make a move or Moyes for that matter.

kenster197 said:
wouldn't even say lower sides. He's far better than C Adam (not that that goes for much) and many other att mids in the league. Probably 1 of 2 players at Rangers that could easily cut it, the other being McGregor who I'd put behind only Hart and Cech.

Is decent but not great. Like I said in the post I have just deleted Naismith will be good for a mid table side.

is good enough to improve Everton & Moyes would be mad not to go for him given how well he partnered Jelavic

corky1970 said:
i was just about to post the exact same thing !

Fukin lol @ dat! Had a fukin enough of these bloody non starter transfer threads, please sort this forum out it must be about fukin potential transfers with some bloody link or gossip bollox bout planes or arndale centres

Matt Diablo said:
corky1970 said:
i was just about to post the exact same thing !

Fukin lol @ dat! Had a fukin enough of these bloody non starter transfer threads, please sort this forum out it must be about fukin potential transfers with some bloody link or gossip bollox bout planes or arndale centres

why does it bother you .. you dont have to click it , a guy could start a thread about a three legged elephant who looks like having the potential to cut it in the prem..its up to the op .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.